YouTube

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Valentine Cards

Hi,
Happy Valentine's day!!! Wish you have a great time with your near and dear ones.
I had intended to share lots of Valentine themed  cards in the past week, but it only remained in thoughts :)

Today I managed to create some finally.....

The first one




The flowers from Inspired By Stamping "Friends Forever" stamp set, which I colored using water color pencil and fuzzy cut it. The panel background is from my scrap which I was left from paper smooshing. I used red brush pen to border the panel. Sentiment id from Mudra stamps " Beautiful Butterflies". I used 2 dye inks to get that look on the sentiment.

With this card I am playing along 






Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge # 279 CAS

=======================================================

The second card 




Too much shine :). I was actually experimenting with this one. I used a white glue to draw lines across the panel and dusted it with lots of glitter, tapped off the extra and allowed it to dry for some time. I know, with tacky tape I would have got nice clean and crisp lines but I wanted to explore with white glue. Well I was happy with the result!. As if the glitter was not enough I went ahead and added the glitter foam sheet die cut heart and the sentiment from SSS "Heartfelt Notes". It's a bit too blingy but I like it :)

I am sharing this card for following challenges

TIMEOUT Challenges #102

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the flowers on the top card and all the sparkle on the second card! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, the first one is so pretty and I love all of the sparkle on the second one.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, loving them both...hugs.x [aNNie]
     ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely soft background. Love when we can use leftovers. Such pretty and soft flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, both so different, but love the difference of expression you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the look you created with the glue and the glitter - the added texture and the uneven lines are so much more interesting than straight tape lines - definitely a successful experiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards ! I didn't have much success with white glue,the glitter keeps coming off even after drying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely floral card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete