YouTube

Saturday 21 March 2020

For the strong woman you are!!!

Hi,
I am posting after a huge break, no specific reasons as I got drifted into other things and blogging took a back seat.
Reason for posting now is to show support for the lovely ladies who took so much effort to organize Women's day blog hop.


https://women-beyoutifullyyou.blogspot.com/

So here's my entry. Not a fancy card, a simple OLC with message to not to get bogged down by circumstances and bloom even in the toughest situation.



I have coloured the stamped image using colour pencils.

That's it from my end. Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and most gorgeous stamp...love the papers and colouring..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochromatic card ..love the color ..Thank you for joining us at Women's day blog linky party.

    ReplyDelete