YouTube

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Ogee pattern Card

Hey friends,
Today I wanted to share 2 cards made by pattern paper I had created. When I made it, I was not sure if I would use it for card but it was so much fun making it using water colors. Minimum supply and maximum pleasure I would say :)

Well I was inspired by the Sea Lemon video (Ogee pattern), Jennifer teaches such easy ways to make beautiful patterns and many more DIYs.

I had made the design on A4 size paper, so for the card I cut it as per the size required and was able to make 2 of them.

Here you go.......




A closer look....








I was able to put the cards quickly, since I had all the things handy. As you can see on one card I emphasized on green and on the other with blue by adding some embellishments essentially ribbon, satin rose and colored rhinestones.

Birthday sentiment is from Itsy Bitsy and Friendship sentiment from Inspired By Stamping.

I enjoyed the process of coloring, hope you too loved it. Please do post your feedback I love to read them.

Thanks have a nice day!

I am playing along

HLS Watercolor Challenge - September 2017 (without the twist)




LTCCB #14 - September Anything Goes

Love To Craft Challenge Blog

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! What a great idea to make your own paper using watercolours! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool pattern...I didnt know it had a name too!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I too got to know the name after I watched the video :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous creative and love the watercolours... [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love your papers and flowers! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete