YouTube

Sunday 24 January 2016

Be Mine :)

I have got some new stamps and was pondering over how to use them. Wanted to make use of most of them but ended up using just one !

I have got some card stock from a local store. The set consists of some very lovely colors. I have used 2 colors in  my card. The image is stamped, embossed and fuzzy cut. The fun part is how I joined it with the twine :) You see those two pearls dangling........ that is my earring. Yes!  I have looped the earring hook in the twine and then on top of it put that heart. This panel then I put on the card using double sided tape.

I did not feel like adding any other sentiment on the card. Let me know if you think otherwise.













 Since the earring hook is looped around twine I can move the heart along it.





Supplies:
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp - Heartfelt Notes
Embossing Powder: WOW Silver bells embossing powder

Entering into following challenges

Inkspirational: Blast From the Past - 63 - red, orange, yellow (pick 2 or 3)
Lessology: Candy Land - Used old earring
TIME OUT Challenges - CASE with your own twist
Craft Rocket Challenges - Clean and Simple


24 comments:

  1. Very clever use of your earring! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a clever idea using your earring and cool you can move it around. I really like the coloured base and I don't think you need another sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot to say-thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like this, and this the 'be mine' sentiment is sufficient...you are clever using the ear ring as well...lovely creation.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Your card is adorable! I would not add anything else to this card! Clever use of your earring! I need to make a few Valentines myself! I'm your newest follower! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to everyone for showing so much love. It means a lot!! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully bold yet CAS but sadly you have linked to more challenges than we allow at Less is More. Our maximum is 5 including our own, therefore we are unable to accept your card on this occasion. Do hope you'll play along again. Sarah, Less is More DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad I overlooked the challenge rules :(. Will take care of this next time :)

      Delete
  12. Very pretty idea ! happy to have found u here

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is lovely! Love the fun factor with the moveable part. And the bold colours!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology. Please note that we only allow you to 5 challenges in total in order to be eligible for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. this happened for 1 more challenge :(. Will be careful next time.

      Delete
  14. What a fun card!
    Sadly as already said, not eligible for our challenge :(

    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your 'CAS' approach! The dangles work so well here! Thanks for joining us at LESSology this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great creativity with the interactive card - I love how you used your earring! A very clever take on the CASE card - thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Love it just the way you made it...

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great idea to use your earring and I love all that blank space. Such a shame you linked to too many challenges.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this CAS card - especially the colour - and thanks for entering my candy!!
    Candy post
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete