YouTube

Monday 4 September 2017

Another doodle ...

Hey there, hope you are having a good start for the week. I am still hooked on to doodling and converting them into cards. So today again I am sharing one of the designs I made. Last one I had kept uncolored so this time I thought about trying to color it and I enjoyed every bit of it.

So here's the card.





I have used DI to color and the sentiment and the banner design is from Inspired by Stamping.
For the colors I was inspired by the Cupcake Inspiration challenge. I totally love that combo.

I am linking this to

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #421

Update: This was chosen as favorite in the Cupcake Inspiration challenge








Thanks for visiting, have  a great day ahead!


5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, fabulous colours - a very striking design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am glad you coloured this and the colours are awesome.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome ! I doodling and mandalas too ... love the colour combo
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzas! You have all sorts of talent! This is from one of your own doodles!? Giiirrrllll keep it up!

    ReplyDelete