YouTube

Monday 5 February 2018

Superman birthday invites / Push pull card

Hello Friends,
Today I am back to share some birthday invites I had made last month. One of my friend requested me to make some invites for her son's birthday. I had only 2 days at hand and wanted to make something special for the kid. One thing was the kid wanted only Superman themed birthday so the invites also had to adhere to the theme!

I was always fascinated to make push pull birthday invites and what better chance I would get. So I went ahead with that.

The colors of the paper used were red and blue. Logo was drawn by birthday boy's elder brother and he wrote the invite as well.





The push -pull mechanism




Here is the video showing the steps to make it, hope you enjoy it!








Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments.



I am playing along following challenges

Playing without the twist






6 comments:

  1. Super and what a fabulous job you did in such a short time
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous invitation, I'm sure your friend's son was really happy with them.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever. I love the handmade look of this too and the boy's brother's writing is great on it. Thanks for entering our challenge - hope to see you again soon! Susan at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever. The invites fit the bill perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete