YouTube

Wednesday 29 August 2018

CAS card using stencil

Hi,
Hope you are having a crafty week. Today I came with a CAS card using a stencil. I used the stencil and sponged the colors in lighter shade and then offset the stencil and sponged with darker shade. Mounted the paper on colored cardstock, then added the sentiment, few jewels and border.




Thanks for spending your precious time here. I love to hear what you have to say about my work.

Have a great day!


I am playing along following challenges

AAA CAS Game# 122 - Use a stencil




Stamploration CAS Card Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Love that shadow effect, so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, your offset stencilling is really effective.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS card! The stencilling looks wonderful offset like that. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the gorgeous colour you used so rich...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very eyecatching and beautiful. Lovely colours and design too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love it! The shadow technique is one of my favourites but I haven't used it in a while - you have inspired me to get my stencils out and try it again! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete