YouTube

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Photo Frames

Hello,
Merry Christmas to all !!!

I am planning to post since couple of days but somehow I am not able to, but what better day than today :)

The frames that I am sharing today were plain white ones which I have altered.



I didn't take a proper picture :( Will try to take better one and update.

As I said these were plain and white, first I added a layer of gesso and then using acrylic colors created grass and clouds. I had this boy and girl chipboards which I colored to make dress, hair and added some details. Colored the sentiment chippes in black and added them on the frames. Also added the flower jewels on it.

I loved how this turned out and would also love to know what you think of these frames.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day !


Sharing this creation on

Prika December Challenge




MIUCB # 20 - Anything Goes + No Stamping

SPREAD THE MIXED UP LOVE - grab a badge

6 comments: