YouTube

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Girly!!!!

One more card from my end. This time it is for a lovely friend of mine. She wanted to give it to someone and has specific details in the mind. She definitely wanted the card to be in pink and flowers too. So made this one for her.






 The chrysanthemum flower is made using water color spray. I had the stencil of the flower.



Added quilled roses and highlighted the flower with the pearl circle. The outer pink part of the card has heart stamped on it.

 
The card format I have selected from Crafty Sentiments.




I am putting this card for the following challenges:
http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/august-colour-challenge.html
http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.in/2015/08/challenge-104-pearls-or-lace.html
http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2015/08/august-challenges-week-3-gayatri-murali.html
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.in/2015/08/sisters-of-craft-aug-anything-goes.html
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-23.html
 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 104, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Your card design is great and the flower is a gorgeous pink. I'm sure the recipient will love this. Thanks for becoming a follower and entering my candy giveaway. It's a shame that you haven't got Google Friend connect as I would have become a follower of your blog. It might be worth adding so more people can see your lovely creations. Sorry about the comments above but my spell check was having great fun altering my words and I didn't see the mistakes until they were published. I checked this comment twice! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every comment matters to me. If you are not open enough to tell me what can be a better way, how would I learn and improve!!! Your point is noted will get the Google Friend connect :). I really appreciate that you took time and put your comments for me. Love u :)

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful stencilled flower
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and elegant! All of the pretty embellies definitely turn this up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Thanks for sharing at sisters of craft. Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Thanks for sharing at sisters of craft. Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 3. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete