YouTube

Sunday 20 March 2016

Double Gate fold Birthday Card

Today I am sharing a double gate fold card. This is the first time I am sharing a card which has something other than the single layer which is mostly I am making. I hope to try all the different types in future. Here you go....




To hold the card together I have used a ribbon. So let's open it.
It opens up to a cupcake and banner above and sentiment below. That banner is made from colored paper and I have put word SURPISE on it.




Each side I have used patterned paper by Papericious. (I just love them!).
Images are stamped and colored using distress ink and brush pen.  "Let's Celebrate" and "Party Time" is handwritten with glitter pen. The sentiment under cupcake is stamped.






Did I forget anything else?? Well yes.... I have added two tags as well. You see that green washi popping out of the card. Those are two tags. They have sentiment stamped and bordered with crystal.



Closer look



I enjoyed making this one. Hope you love it as well.

Supplies Used:
Papericious: Patterened Paper
Simon Says Stamp: All Sentiments
Memento: Tuxedo black


Entering into following challenges:

Lulupu 4th Birthday challenge - R2 and C1
 





613 Avenue Create: Anyting goes

Seize the Birthday: Great Divide






13 comments:

  1. Amazing card...all the detail and planning is wonderful. The recipient is going to be surprised for sure! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Fantastic card design. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so terrific! Great design and I love the bold colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Looking forward to other challenges at Seize the Birthday as well :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! LOVE the double gate fold and those birthday elements just add to the beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete