YouTube

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Watercolors


Hello everyone!!

Today want to share a card wherein I have done free hand drawing and colored using water color pencils. It's a very simple card.



With continuous rains since yesterday I am forced to stay indoor. I am on coloring spree and going crazy with drawing. I will soon post other cards. Do let me know your thought son the card it means  a lot.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

I am sharing this card in following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 289 and 290

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the design of those sweeping flowers and such lovely colouring as well.

    Great to see you in the Playground again too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love your colour choices and placement of the flowers and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, great artistic work too.x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fact that its a hand drawn creation !! awesome
    cheers

    ReplyDelete