YouTube

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Black CAS Card

Hello,
Hope you are having a great day! Today I am sharing a CAS card. I usually don't use dark card stock for cards but this is an exception. Recently I bought Dew Drop Brilliance ink set and love the metallic tones it has. For the card I used Crimson Copper ink for stamping and I just love the shine it gives.


Added the sentiment in same ink. That's all for this card.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great time!

I am playing along

Less Is More




STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

without twist





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, and that shine of the copper on the black card. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection, Kavita. The dark cardstock shows off the metallic copper leaves beautifully. I love metallics on black cardstock. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super metallic make for the LIM challenge

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this in the gallery at LIM ... great minds, Kavita! The metallics really pop against the dark card stock colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CAS is stunning, love the metallic leaves.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Katvita! It is oozing CAS to the max and the copper gives it such a luxurious look. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete